Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Do you have any idea where I could get a service manual for

Do you have any idea where I could get a service manual for a frigidaire refrigerator model fphb2899lf1? The ice maker is not working correctly and the display on the front of the fridge is "ICE t3". The manual has no list of error messages and what they mean. Thanks.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The Ice T3 code is a thermister error on the icemaker. This is the thermister on the very back of the icemaker by the outlet. You can check it for an open circuit through the control board. You can download the manual at this link. Just copy and paste the link below into your address bar.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Thanks for the link. But is it possible for you to just send me the manual via email? Here's why I ask...

To download it myself via the link I must either spend another $10 or open a Facebook account. I don't have a Facebook account on purpose and I don't want to open one. I just spent $50 to get your response, so I don't want to spend any more.

Give me just a little bit to see if I can upload you it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Any luck? Let me know if you can't do it so I can move on to the next option. Thanks.

Ok sorry about the wait

Here is the link for you. If that works all I ask is that you rate my assistance, that is the only way I receive any credit. If it does not work let me know.