Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I replace the door gasket on a Maytag dishwasher, Model

How do I replace the door gasket on a Maytag dishwasher, Model DWU8250 AAX?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The gasket is really easy to replace. Just pull the old one out by using a flat head screwdriver and prying on side out and then it will just pull out. Then the new gasket needs to be pushed in. Make sure you look at how the gasket is seated so that you understand which part of the gasket is the face and which part is the part that goes into the channel and such.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!