Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi, good morning, We have a Fabyka Island Range good model

Customer Question

Hi, good morning,
We have a Fabyka Island Range good model GL0004-30 and the switch for the lights is not working any longer (the bulbs are definitely working--the switch doesn't work from either side). The switch had been working intermittently for a while, but has now completely stopped working, so we can use the lights.

What type of replacement part is needed (and where can I get one) and can you provide instructions on how to replace this part?

Thanks very much.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The switch is faulty, but this company has no parts support and usually recommends cusotmers to eBay to search for parts. I have provided a link to their site and have emailed them. I will post back if I get a response.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the rating. I am guessing you don't want me to respond to you once I hear back from the company?