Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

sears elite dishwasher shut off during hot rinse cycle and

sears elite dishwasher shut off during hot rinse cycle and now there is no power to control board. Already had new fuse kit installed by a technician. What else could the problem be?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Do you know if the technician replaced the wiring harness along with the fuse? Can you see any wire splices in between the fuse and the rest of the harness? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes he said it was the beefer wiring kit. mod # XXXXX 132 13k 902

Can you see the little white thing that looks like a Lego in the picture below on your machine?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes that was the kit the technician installed after owning the d/w for about 4 weeks. It was installed last november

Okay, and now the fuse has opened again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I bypassed the fuse but had no power to the control panel

Okay, can you inspect the area of where the power comes in to the machine, behind the lower access panel under the door? Are the connections solid and showing no signs of burning or melting?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all the wires are good. Bypassed crappy fuse again and now have power to control panel. Can I run the d/w with out the fuse?

Well, the fuse is a protective device and I cannot recommend you run it out of circuit. If you choose to do that, you would be assuming that decision. It will run that way, yes. That fuse kit is available below.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help!

You are very welcome!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!