Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Bosch Nexxt 800 series washer. Aqua-Stop was triggered

I have a Bosch Nexxt 800 series washer. Aqua-Stop was triggered by too much suds. The suds are cleared from the drum and I've tried unplugging the washer for over 5 minutes but the Aqua-Stop error message will not clear. What do I do?
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The aquastop is a flood protection system and it means that the inside flood float has been triggered. You would need to remove the back panel and check inside the machines base for water and get the float mechanism back down and the frame dried out as the float is stuck up inside the front bottom of the machine telling the machine the aqua stop protection system should be engaged.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If the machine dries out on its own, will the float mechanism come down on its own? Or does it need to be manually reset?

No it should dry out or tip the machine about 45 degrees to get any water out then set it back down. Try it again. Sometimes if the float sticks you need to manually push it down, but try that first.