Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience

Place to have a heater serviced

Customer Question

Place to have a heater serviced
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Here is the Dimplex customer service web page. They should be able to tell you who services in your area. If you find this information useful, please give me a good to great rating.....thank you

Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
Was my answer of assistance to you. Please give me a good to great rating if so. If not, please respond back for more assistance....thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not your fault but the dimplex contact proved unusable.

Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Michelle, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,