Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We have a Bosch Dishwasher Model#SHU43C02UC/40, We had a tech

We have a Bosch Dishwasher Model#SHU43C02UC/40, We had a tech come out last week because the Cycles and countdown were not functioning properly. He advised us that the Main control panel needed replacing, we purchased a new control panel from an authorized dealer and installed it. Now the cycles appear to be running correctly however there is little to no water coming into the dishwasher, No spray or rotation etc...HELP!!!!!!
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you start the dishwasher and wait 5 minutes, open the door and is the entire floor covered in a thin layer of water?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK then you're getting enough water but you're not getting the correct amount of water but unfortunately it's just not producing the correct pressure. There is a kit designed for this unit which comes with a new wash impeller because the old bearing and seal would slow down and the pump wouldn't create the amount of pressure needed to wash properly. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for impeller kit

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your prompt attention and answer. Our question is, what happens when we order this replacement kit, do the installation, and this fixed the issue at hand? what recourse do we have?

Yes of course. You can receive a refund or post back here if you'd like.