Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

Frigidaire Stack-able Washer/Dryer combo.. Problem with washing

Customer Question

Frigidaire Stack-able Washer/Dryer combo.. Problem with washing machine,, won't advance any of different cycles,, Where ever Timer is when engaged is where it stays,, no matter how long it just does whatever stop is at time.. My maybe obvious question is " Is this pretty much a problem with a Washing machine Timer Part, so if i replace time it should fix the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

Randy 43 :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX iam happy to help you with your question today.. whren it is in the fill cycle it stops filling with water and just stays there as well . or does it go to agitate and stay in the agitate mode?

Randy 43 :

how old is the washer? thx

Randy 43 :

there must be a glitch ? can you see my post? sorry about that site issues

Randy 43 :

I see that you are offline and the glitch seems to be fixed , but yes you are correct , if it stops on all cycles , but does all the actions IE drains , fills, washes , but doesnt advance by itself then the timer is at fault , when you are installing it make sure the 2 small black wires on the timer are secure and not burned off or come unconnected ,these are the timer motor wires , but if those are on and secure , then then replace the timer ,that will repair the issue

Randy 43 :

Timer - Part # XXXXX Mfg Part #NNN-NN-NNNN width=
Full Size Image

Randy 43 :

Timer

RepairClinic Item # XXXXX

Dryer timer

Manufacturer NumberNNN-NN-NNNN/p>

More

$127.15

Quantity:

In Stock

Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for your help and great response, I have already rated your response and everything as Excellent and wanted to thank you for your help and I don't have funds on my credit card at this time, but should within next day or so and will then log back in and submit funds for a tip for all your help.. because i really appreciate all your help.. thanks Tim Crabtree

Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.
ok thx for using JA