Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

I purchased a samsung dishwasher Model # XXXXX on 06/30/11.

I purchased a samsung dishwasher Model # XXXXX on 06/30/11. Serial# XXXXX At present it fills & than drains & the lights start flashing saying Low-Level water error.

Randy 43 :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX iam happy to help you with your question today.. the water drains fine? no water left over ? why was the board changed? was there other errors? thx

Customer:

When you turn the dishwasher on it fills then goes directly to drain. This process is repeated a total of three times, then the flashing lights come on with the error message, which according to the Samsung book, indicates low-level water error.

Randy 43 :

ok thx , then you will need the low level sensor and flow meter , that is what commonly goes on those , they are located on the left side of the dw , the dw needs to be pulled out ,there is a cover plate that needs to come off and then you have access to the parts , there are a few hoses to remove and a few quick connect plugs , the low level sensor is secured by the vent cap on the inside left of the DW ,,,you turn the counter clockwise to remove

Randy 43 :

Water Fill Sensor - Part #(NNN) NNN-NNNNMfg Part # XXXXX
Full Size Image

Randy 43 :

Flow Sensor - Part #(NNN) NNN-NNNNMfg Part # XXXXX
Full Size Image

Randy 43 :

low level sensor above flow meter below , there will allso be a little bit of gunk in the tubes when you take them off , its good to get them cleared out