Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have a thermador side by side model kbudt4265e05 refridgerator

i have a thermador side by side model kbudt4265e05 refridgerator won't cool down quickly takes all night

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Can you open the freezer and look at the back wall and see if theres any frost on it ? is the freezer fan running ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no frost not at house but my wife says no frost. fan ?

no fan running in the freezer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i don't know unit is actually out of country want to bring all possible parts there i would assume fan running if not frosted up

well it could be a number of issues, if theres a Freon issue there wouldn't be a lot of frost so thats a possibility. more however would be the evaporator fan if it wasn't running or running slow that would do it. Evaporator Fan Motor(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewdo you know if the freezer is working okay now ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

FREEZER WORKING OK

well it would be good to know for sure if the fan was running in the freezer, I hate to see you order and bring a fan at $105.00 and find out your is okay but I have a place that will take return no questions asked. heres that link. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Evaporator-Fan-Motor/8201589/1018185?modelNumber=KBUDT4265E04?RCAID=1000065 is there someone there that can check some other things ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE NOT IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW BUT I WOULD RATHER BRING TO MANY THINGS THAN NOT ENOUGH

okay , bring the fan I showed you. and also the damper assembly number 17 on this diagram,. heres a link to that. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/Thermador-Parts/Refrigerator-Parts/2221296/0046/106/Model-KBUDT4265E04/1085/0165000?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelCo mponent&documentCompId=W0810131&diagramPageId=00004&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=KBUDT4265E04&subCompDesc=Refrigerator%20liner%20parts&brandDesc=THERMADOR&modelDesc=BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR&blt=11&shdMod=KBUDT4265E04&keyId=17 , I cant think of any other part that would stop the airflow from the freezer to the refrigerator.