Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today, is it showing an error code ?
It is not showing an error code. It is not sooling well in the frig section.
I just noticed the evaporator fan is not turning but my green Lee electrical beeper tester shows electricity at the fan.
No sir. No ff code.
This fan fas 3 wires: Can you tell me which 2 wires should be tested for 12 v.?
The fan is a 12 volt evaorator fan . Yes.
Any suggestions on part numbers and supply houses would also be appreciated. Thank you. Can you tell me what the flashing of the digital board usually indicates?
And will i have to reprogram this board once i install the evap fan?
Service Test Mode:
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad. Enter the Service
Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events:
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad .
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The Freezer display will display SE confirming entry in the Service Mode.
5. Press the Refrigerator Up Keypad again to confirm entry in the Service Mode.
6. Display will show 101 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
7. Press Freezer Up Keypad and Freezer Down Keypad to toggle through
Service Test numbers.
Service Test - 112 Freezer Fan
Fan On High speed, Low speed and Off.
Freezer display will show state 0.0 for OFF, 11.0-14.0 volts for High speed or 7.75- 8.25 volts
for Low speed.
If if were to actually replace the mothjer board in back.Can you give me the reprogramming sequence.At the digital display. I believe it includes entering :the code."That is inside the refrigerator.Thank You for your help.
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad .
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm
Keypad for 3 seconds.
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to
change the digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature Up Keypad to
select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad
until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will
beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been
saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this
process should be repeated.
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing Door Alarm key for 3 seconds or
will exit if unattended for four minutes.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the
Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate.