Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert

My one year old Samsung refrigerator, model #RF217ACBP retains

My one year old Samsung refrigerator, model #RF217ACBP retains water under the right crisper drawer. It is necessary to put towels there to keep the water from running out under the door or down to the freezer. Is this a problem for a repair man or is it some adjustment or button I can involve to stop this problem?

Randy 43 :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX iam happy to help you with your question old is the fridge ? any sort of warranty left ? thx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My question was given a vague answer--in fact I am not certain I got an answer. I tried to get through to Sears repair service before I came to your page, and no one at Samsung or any place would give me the satisfaction of saying, "get a technician." So paying for your answer was hardly worth the effort.

Perhaps my computer skills are not worthy of the advancement in today's technology. I still love the telephone because the voice at the other end gives me an answer I can process in knowing what I'm doing. Thanks and I hope you have more success with other people. Doris E.

hello, i was attempting to get some information from you earlier , so we could test a few things , there is actually a fairly simple fix for that problem , but it reqs getting a small part and removing the rear panel in the refrigerator section , do you still req help with that? thx randy