Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Problem has gotten progressively worse. pump to drain 500

Problem has gotten progressively worse. pump to drain 500 NEXXT washer will not engage. If I drain through the bottom front cleanout and spin the vane manually, it usually starts. In the beginning, 30-40 loads between stops--now every time. Any guesses?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! That drain pump is faulty and will need to be replaced. The pump is accessed by removing the front panel of the washer. The correct drain pump for your model is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kelly, I've ordered the part. Can you help me with the removal of the front of the washer--any problem areas I should expect--does the drum come out, or just the front come off. Thanks

Only the front will need to be removed. The pages below will help with removal of the front panel.