Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to replace the door hoop on my Maytag Neptune wash MAH5500BWW.

I need to replace the door hoop on my Maytag Neptune wash MAH5500BWW. What is the best way to do this?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! That part is pictured and available below. It is number 3 in the breakdown and is accessed for replacement by removing the screws on each side of the door panel and separating the panels. The hoop assembly is attached inside and easily replaced once the door is disassembled.

Door Hoop Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!