Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Whirlpool dishwasher, Model DU1050XTPQ1; Serial FR4207616.

Whirlpool dishwasher, Model DU1050XTPQ1; Serial FR4207616. Clean Light flashing. A repair technician determined that the heater circuit is okay. He entered a reset code, pushing buttons on front, and washer began working again. Now, about a month later, problem is back. Can you tell me the rest sequence? Thanks.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!

To start the Service Diagnostics Cycle, press the following keys, in order, in less than 6
seconds, while in standby:

Heated Dry, Normal, Heated Dry, Normal

Once all the lights come on, allow about 15 seconds then press Cancel and you will have reset the control.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!