Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my Kenmore electric slide in range is LOC in the locked position? I

my Kenmore electric slide in range is LOC in the locked position? I have turned the power off for 15 plus minutes and it is still locked. Please help. Gloria XXXXXX

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't see the model number.

It is an Elec.Kenmore slide in model, purchased in 2005.

Hope this helps

okay Gloria, is the oven door locked on just the control panel loc is on ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The door and control panel is LOC.

I can use the top burners.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the door is locked

I can use the top burners.

okay, mmm , this is a tough situation unfortunately. do any of the controls respond when you push them ? do they beep ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the section 1 thur 9 will not let me punch a button

there are pictures of locks at the bottom.

Okay first push the stop button in and hold for 5 seconds. see if the control unlocks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mission accomplished !!!\

everything is working.

Thank you so much

your very welcome,. please remember to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you, thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Hello, This is a courtesy follow up,Is there anything else your expert can assist you with ? Did He or She help to resolve your issue?If you still need help just reply and they will continue to assist you. All of us at Just Answer hope your experience was a positive one ! Just Answer prides itself on doing it's very best to help our customer's resolve their problems. If your expert has helped you and your satisfied please don't forget that the expert is working for you and only gets paid if you rate them 3 or above on our rating scale. Rating the expert does not close the question and they are always available for follow ups at no additional charge ! If you feel your expert has done all he or she could to resolve your problem then please remember to rate them, They don't receive credit for helping you until you rate them 3 or above. This is as important to them as it is to you , Showing good faith by rating them also makes other experts want to help you in the future no matter what the category. Thank you and we hope you will continue to let us help you in the future. It has been our pleasure.