Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

Hi there , Im Looking at getting either a frigidaire or

Hi there ,

Im Looking at getting either a frigidaire or electrolux range knowing there made by the same people but there is one feature im trying to figure out the difference and how it exactly work . SO my question is How exactly do the quick preheat and Rapid Preheat work in these ranges and what are the major differences?

repairguy :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

repairguy :

If you can give me about 5 minutes I will get your answer, I want to see how the manufacture explains the difference

Customer:

okay sounds good

repairguy :

Sorry for the delay, I have taken a look at what both Electrolux and Frigidaire say, this basically the same feature with different names. Instead of turning on lets say just the bake element to reach temperature for baking, this feature turns on all the elements and fans and speeds up how fast the oven cavity warms. But there is not a difference in how they work just what they call the feature.

Customer:

okay , so more or less same feature just a different name for different brands , are there and differences in speed between the two or anything?

repairguy :

No, one may be a little faster, but I work on both units and I would just pick the feature you like the best

Customer:

okay perfect thanks