Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

whirpool hd commercial washer. fills w/water and stops. also

whirpool hd commercial washer. fills w/water and stops. also have a second washer same as first, but this one does nothing when coins are deposited in machine.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

edited first post w/numbers.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mod cam2762TQ2 ser CW2960499 type 160-01

okay perfect, on this model all the machine will do is fill if the lid switch has failed. Lid Switch Assembly(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View you need to replace the lid switch , heres a link to order it. this will take care of it. these usually brake because people tend to slam the lid, I would put a sign up (DO NOT SLAM LID ) probably wont help but...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do you open the top of washer to access switch? have another washer to rob part of until new one is purchased.

okay on the top right front corner is a key lock. take that out then there are two clips, one on each side in the front you need to push them in and lift the top up. graphicgraphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Found wire unplugged @ cap near motor cking operation now
okay great. that will do it. well at least you got it. I hope I at least helped, let me know if it runs okay. I'll be here if you need me . thanks , Bryan
Hello, This is a courtesy follow up,Is there anything else your expert can assist you with ? Did He or She help to resolve your issue?If you still need help just reply and they will continue to assist you. All of us at Just Answer hope your experience was a positive one ! Just Answer prides itself on doing it's very best to help our customer's resolve their problems. If your expert has helped you and your satisfied please don't forget that the expert is working for you and only gets paid if you rate them 3 or above on our rating scale. Rating the expert does not close the question and they are always available for follow ups at no additional charge ! If you feel your expert has done all he or she could to resolve your problem then please remember to rate them, They don't receive credit for helping you until you rate them 3 or above. This is as important to them as it is to you , Showing good faith by rating them also makes other experts want to help you in the future no matter what the category. Thank you and we hope you will continue to let us help you in the future. It has been our pleasure.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

question was rated excellent service. thanks so much for the help.