Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

My pride smart drive washing machine has a hiccup. It went

My pride smart drive washing machine has a hiccup. It went right through a cycle until the final spin and oops it appears the whole inside has dropped 6 in" and no way will it spin. The machine was purchased second hand at least ten possibly twelve years ago. Is this a fixable problem and are there parts available or shoulod I bite the bullet and purchase a new one

Randy 43 :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX iam happy to help you with your question today..do you have a model number and i can check on parts availability and the issue xth

JACUSTOMER-ng5r9x3h- :

Model MWO59NZ

Randy 43 :

ok thx , and the whole tub has fallen down? is there any water leaking?and has it fallen down evenly or over to one side?

JACUSTOMER-ng5r9x3h- :

Product 90143

JACUSTOMER-ng5r9x3h- :

No water leaking but half full of water. Fallen evenly all the way round. feels like you could pick it up and reattach.

Randy 43 :

is there any rusting around the top or frame?

JACUSTOMER-ng5r9x3h- :

No

JACUSTOMER-ng5r9x3h- :

No none visible

Randy 43 :

ive put that model number in various times ,even cut it down a bit and tried with the product code but nothing comes up , that usually happens when the product doesnt have parts available , but the more modern washers all have long support rods that hold the tub up ,there are one in each corner , if they are worn or broke off due to rusting or a weak top , then the machine will cost more to fix than it is worth ..12 yrs is more than the avg lifespan for any washers nowadays