Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am a service company working on a kitchenaid stackable, when

I am a service company working on a kitchenaid stackable, when the washer goes into spin it cuts off, m/n: kelc500twh1, what component do you think it is?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today, Have you checked the lid switch ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not checked the Lid switch.

okay these wont drain or spin if the lid switch has failed. its number 22 on this diagram. also check and make sure the plastic actuator hasn't broken. number 19.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That was extremely useful to me, worth the money, I learned something, so I rate you an expert, you have solved my problem, thanks.

okay I'm glad to help. You can come back even after you rate me if you need more assistance, and remember you can always request me for any future appliance questions and I'll be glad to help. have a great night and thanks, Bryan

heres a link to show you how to test a standard lid switch also. . theres a video.