Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience

I have a Bosch dishwasher type SD6P6B it is showing error code

I have a Bosch dishwasher type SD6P6B it is showing error code E 15 ans also a check water indication. Pump seems to work but doesn't shut off

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Pull the dishwasher out from the cabinet. Have a towel ready, tile the unit back and let drain. Put back in, and see if error returns. If it does, you will have to check for where it is leaking, and replace that part. I hope this information has assisted you. Please give a good to great rating if I have done so.. If not, please respond back for further assistance.....Thank you

I see that you were not able to give me a good to great rating for my answer. Was there anymore information that you needed? Thank you