Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Whirlpool washer model #LSQ9549PW6 Water is dripping

I have a Whirlpool washer model #LSQ9549PW6

Water is dripping when the wash cycle has finished. I did stop the drip by turning the cold water supply OFF. Any suggestions on what hose connection/fitting, or where I need to start troubleshooting??
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Sorry you are having to deal with this, I know how frustrating appliance problems can be! However, this is a very easy fix and it will not be very expensive, so that is good! The water inlet valve will need to be replaced. This part is very easy to change if you know the secret to accessing it. I have posted a link below to a video that will guide you step by step and I will be here if you would prefer written out instructions! The correct valve for your model is pictured and available below, so you will be fully prepared to complete this repair yourself in about 20 minutes or less after you receive the part!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the info & the link to the repair video. If I may need a little bit of assistance when installing the valve, will there be any other fee involved if I have a question?

No additional charges at all, I am here to walk through it with you! Simply reply back and away we go!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Kelly, I just finished watching the repair video. It was very detailed and easy to follow.

It shouldnt be much more difficult than replacing the heater element in my dryer that went out about a month ago, I will pick up the valve from the same location that had the heater element.

Thanks again for the assistance, have a good rest of the weekend

You are very welcome, thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

After a few fowl words getting the shell back on correct, the washer is nack up & running

Great job! Those words are "training words" and are part of the repair course! Nice work!