Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

i have a ge adora gas range mod #jgb605setss and the middle

Customer Question

i have a ge adora gas range mod #jgb605setss and the middle burner knob will not turn to light burner
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

repairguy :

Hello my name isXXXXX will assist you today

JACUSTOMER-2nrih9jw- :

hi im ray

JACUSTOMER-2nrih9jw- :

is any body there

repairguy :

Im trying to see the parts breakdown right now, as you believe I also think you have a bad valve assy

JACUSTOMER-2nrih9jw- :

but how do you get to it the top of stove does not lift up

repairguy :

If I am not mistaken you will need to remove the area where the knobs are and then you will see screws that screw in from the underside of the main top

JACUSTOMER-2nrih9jw- :

i tried to remove that area i took out 4 screws and that front cover would not come off every thing was still solid there in front

repairguy :

Im sorry the parts breakdown will not show me where the screws are, I will open this up to the other experts and perhaps one of them will have the correct answer for you.

JACUSTOMER-2nrih9jw- :

is going to take awhile

repairguy :

not usually unless no one knows the anwer, if you rate any of the experts a 2 or lower we get knocks on our record, so alot of experts will not go out on a limb and ttry to help. Hopefully someone will be right with you.

JACUSTOMER-2nrih9jw- :

sorry for the bad service ill find the answer some where else thanks for time but im not paying you

repairguy :

Im sorry you feel you got bad service, I never asked you to pay me, and I hope you all the luck in getting your problem solved