Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

My dishwasher seems to be dead. It is only 2 years old. I have

My dishwasher seems to be dead. It is only 2 years old. I have checked the breaker as well as if it is plugged in. What could be the problem?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me the model number from the sticker around the door aperture please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

KUDS30FXSS3

Ok the problem here is the fuse inside the control panel has blown, Open the door then take all the screws out around the inner liner behind the control panel, Lift the control panel out, Connected to the control board you will see the thermal fuse, this will need to be replaced.

Click here to order the fuse

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is the thermal fuse the only fuse or is it a particular color?

It is the only fuse, If you order it from the link in my previous post you will see what it looks like :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Your welcome :)

Thanks!

Mike.