Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

flashing lights on my dishwasher

flashing lights on my dishwasher
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you tell me which lights are blinking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

on power up the steam clean light flashes

Ok can you give me the model number from the sticker around the door aperture please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you give me a minute to look up that model number please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Rick unfortunately you have changed the wrong part :(

This is a error code meaning that one or more of the buttons on the control panel have shorted. First you should try gently heating the buttons with a hair dryer then massage the buttons to see if the buttons will come unstuck. If this does not work the control panel will need to be replaced since the touch pad is not sold separately.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.