Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Hi, we have a Gaggenau Oven. The knob to turn the oven on

we have a Gaggenau Oven. The knob to turn the oven on was sliced off and there is a medal piece still in the oven door. I need to know who can come to our home at:
XXXXX
Atlantic Beach, NY 11509

My number is XXXXX

Thank you for your help.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Click on the link below for my reccomendation of a company in your area who can fix this problem.

Click here

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.