Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

computer board is dead on washer

computer board is dead on washer

repairguy :

Hello my name isXXXXX will assist you today. I have been working on Fisher Paykel units for over 15 years and am sure I can direct you to the solution today

repairguy :

I will need to know which unit you have to assit you better, you can just look over the back of your unit and there should be a model tag right there

Customer:

model number is XXXXX

repairguy :

Give me one second to take a look at the parts on this unit

repairguy :

Ok I know the unit is dead, but I need to know if there is water in the tub, also I need you to tilt the unit back so it rest on the rear wall and allows you to look underneath the unit. Then I want you to take a look at the pump (it will be black) and tell me if you see water on it or it looks wet or rusted or even white marks on it.

Customer:

thanks for your time the repairman is coming now