Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Hello i have a Frigidaire washer. IT wont spin., No error

Hello i have a Frigidaire washer. IT wont spin., No error code.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Hello, does the machine drain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Ok thanks for that Curtis, The likely problem here is a problem with the door switch, This is a very common problem with this model, You would need to take the top off the machine and test it with a ohm meter for operation, if as I suspect it's bad it should be replaced.

I would like to earn your highest rating Curtis, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

IS it a simple two wire ohm check. HOw many Ohms which wires do i check. AAnd am i also looking for continuity or a specific amount of ohms off the wires?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can i get the part number on this Door switch and a place to purchase?

No you are just going to pull the wires off and check to see if you have continuity when in the closed position, open when in the open position
Yes can you give me a few minutes to look that up for you, thanks
Click on the link below for the part number and to order the part.

Click here

Thank you for the positive rating. It was my pleasure helping you today. Please get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank YOu for your expertise.

Thanks