Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience

my frigidaire refrigerator/freeze just quit working .. all

my frigidaire refrigerator/freeze just quit working .. all of a sudden. Checked circuit breaker, tried different outlet, held power button on front and no success. Acts like it is not getting any power or the main electronics fried. It is 18 months old. It's after hours now everywhere. Can you help?

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Please look if the fridge section and give me the model# XXXXX the data sticker for better assistance.....Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just want to make sure I am correct, the interior lights do not come on.....nothing.....Right?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No lights, nothing on the front panel, no cooling activity

Make sure the power cord is good first. If so, then replace the main board. This board feed the power to all other boards in the unit. The part# XXXXX the board isNNN-NN-NNNN, $111. The diagram does not show where the board is located. But it will be in either of 2 places. Look behind the tow grill at the front bottom of the unit, and board may be mounted up under the unit there. If not there, the it will be in the compressor compartment on the backside of the unit, behind the panel panel back there. I think it is the first suggestion. You can go to for reference of part and diagrams, if needed. By the way, the first 8 on your model# XXXXX XXXXX B instead. If this information has assisted you, please give me a great rating.....Thank you