Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My refrigerator runs 24/7,even though the temperatures are

My refrigerator runs 24/7,even though the temperatures are at the set points of 37 and 0.
There is food and drink in the refrigerator compartment and frozen food in freezer. It is not opened and shut frequently as it is not our primary refrigerator. It is a Profile, Model #
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you happen to have a thermostat to check the actual temperature inside the refrigerator and freezer? If not, can you please get one and see what the actual temperature is?

Customer: replied 3 years ago. the freezer is 0 and in the fridge is 40.

OK so it's running all the time because the refrigerator just isn't getting cold enough even though the freezer it. You'll want to remove the lower back panel inside the freezer. Is there a lot of frost build up behind this panel?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I removed the panel in the freezer and there is no frost.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no frost in the freezer behind the back panel

Ok so if there is no frost and the fan behind here is running and the dresser is at zero, then your damper that opens and closes to let air into the refrigerator from the freezer isn't letting enough air into the refrigerator and the damper would need to be replaced.