Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a frigidare affinity model FAFS4272LW0. The front display

I have a frigidare affinity model FAFS4272LW0. The front display will not light up at all, even when you turn the knob. No codes are displayed. I have tried unplugging it for 10 minutes to no avail. I tried replacing the front control board still nothing. I checked the door sensor with an ohm meter and it read 1250. Only thing left is the smaller board behind the main board. I'd like to know if this is it before I order one and it not be the problem.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there are no fuses or cut outs that would stop the display from lighting up. If nothing turns on at all, unfortunately the relay control board under the top panel has failed and would need to be replaced. Do make sure you're getting 120 volts to the washer of course. But the part number isNNN-NN-NNNNand it costs a little over $100 for the part. I beleive this might be the "smaller board" that you are talking about. It should have a dark grey case around it.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!