Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have an Amana Radarange Model MVH110E. The microwave works

We have an Amana Radarange Model MVH110E. The microwave works just fine, however the exhaust fan and hood lights do not work. When we push the key pad there is a small 'click' however nothing comes on. Any ideas??

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good evening.unfortunately what you hear click is the relay on the control board , The control would need to be replaced to fix that issue, this is an older microwave however and the board is showing no longer available. not uncommon on these sorry to say. these were great microwaves in their day but the parts are no longer available. the control board number is. R0702009 in case you want to search for one. its part number 16 on this diagram. I wish I had better news, sorry. hope this helps though. thanks , Bryan