Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Maytag model PAV2300AWW. I need to replace the hose on the

Maytag model PAV2300AWW. I need to replace the hose on the water level sensor switch. How do I 'open' the appliance to get to the bottom end of the hose?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

To access, use a putty knife and push on the two hidden metal spring clips that hold the top panel to the front panel.  These clips are located in the crease between the top and front panel.  If both clips are pushed back, the top panel will unclip and hinge up and backwards so that you can look down the top of the washer in the back right corner and see where the water level hose is connected. Now to get better access, you'll need to remove the front panel. So remove the few screws coming in at the top of the front panel and the front panel will hinge forward and down. Now you have as much access as you can get.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!