repairman4734
repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.
15371985

I I have a GE Microwave Model WES1450DS1BB, Serial#106022L.

I I have a GE Microwave Model WES1450DS1BB, Serial#106022L. Had it about a year. When you press start on the control panel, it will count down to zero, but the turn table will not turn, and it makes no sound. I replaced the turn table motor, but nothing happened.
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for your question, it is appreciated. In checking for parts and availability, I found that you have one of ge's exchange microwave. No parts were made for this model, because of this program. You can contact ge direct at 18003861215 and get more information. You will need your sales receipt, and you could check with the store where you bought it. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So, the part I received through Sears was the wrong part?

Hi again. Thanks for your reply back. As you did, I did also, I went to sears site, and all they listed was the turntable and thats all. In times past, when I've run into this, contact ge and find that this is the program ge has.
Hi Jerald, thanks again for letting me help you, it is very much appreciated. Have a good evening!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here