Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

whirlpool ultimate care II dryer tumbler not working

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you open the door and look for the tag on the lip around the door opening for the full model number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay. please hold on while I look

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the model # XXXXX XXXXX I am sorry, but this is the first time I have used this service. I think I asked my question to another tech also, but I wish to work with you now. I have not worked with anyone else on this problem. I just asked the question twice

Okay perfect. this is your belt. Drive Belt 341241 Main Product Viewnow you probably don't need a new belt it probably just cam off. heres a perfect video that shows you how to replace the belt. like I said though you probably just need to put yours back on I doubt it broke. here the link to the video. just click on that blue link. thanks and please remember to rate me 3 or above before you sign off so I get credit for helping you, thanks and if you need more help just ask. Bryan
Hello, This is a courtesy follow up, All of us at Just Answer hope your experience was a positive one ! Just Answer prides itself on doing it's very best to help our customer's resolve their problems. If your expert has helped you and your satisfied please don't forget that the expert is working for you and only gets paid if you rate them 3 or above on our rating scale. Rating the expert does not close the question and they are always available for follow ups at no additional charge ! If you feel your expert has done all he or she could to resolve your problem then please remember to rate them, This is as important to them as it is to you , Showing good faith by rating them also makes other experts want to help you in the future no matter what the category. Thank you and we hope you will continue to let us help you in the future. It has been our pleasure.