Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Frigidaie range. All burners work except the Power

I have a Frigidaie range. All burners work except the Power Plus Burner, which, when it does light, only produces a minimum flame and will not increase when I turn the knob. It takes several tries to get it to light in the first place.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Do you have a model number so we can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ES300 Control, Self-Cleaning Oven with Sealed Gas Burners

does this unit have a bottom drawer ? if so can you look in there for a tag with the full model number.? the one you gave us doesn't come up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model # XXXXX

Okay perfect, which burner is it on this diagram. ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay perfect, Unfortunately the burner control number 2A is the issue. Surface Burner Valve(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View theres nothing short of replacing it that will fix the issue. you cant take these apart they are sealed and if you take it apart it will leak. This needs to be replaced. the part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Sears has this in stock for $51.18. you can order it at the following link. -number/Frigidaire-Parts/Range-Parts/5303935236/0022/628/Model-FGF366EMD/1428/0124002?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=R0611121&diagramPageId=00002&productTypeId=0124002&searchModelNumber=FGF366EMD&subCompDesc=Burner&brandDesc=FRIGIDAIRE&modelDesc=GAS RANGE&blt=11&shdMod=FGF366EMD&keyId=2A , copy and past that link to your browser. I hope this helps, thanks and very best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does this part need to be installed by a repairman or can I install it myself?

If your real handy you can do this yourself. theres only a screw on the top that runs through the main burner pipe number 1. and the burner tube. theres a rubber seal on the br=urner switch and the screws to seal it. just make sure you dont cross thread it.(the pipe also.) get some dish soap and mix it with water to test for leaks after its installed. you have to shut the gas off when installing. heres a link to all the diagrams. if your not comfortable plaes call a tech.