Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

I need instructions on how to replace lower spray arm, glass

I need instructions on how to replace lower spray arm, glass trap and self cleaning filter on my Frigidaire FFBD2409LS0B dishwasher
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

I have uploaded 2 video's for you and those are linked below. Click the link then click the spray arm video first, then the filter video. This will show you how to access the parts you are asking about.

On your model there are 2 types of lower spray arms. A triple arm or a double arm. Both will come off the same way just as shown in the video.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO'S

Thanks,
Barry
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Videos won't load

I am sorry Brent, try again. We had an outage, you should be able to see them now.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry its to late. My wife used a different site for answer. We only had half of a glass filter. How do I go about getting my $30 refunded to me? I've used Just Answer before and think its the best answer site. But my wife wasn't going to do any more dishes by HAND

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/7vl26-need-instructions-replace-lower-spray-arm-glass.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team