The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

theres a possibility i lost my keys in a miele 1612 front load

theres a possibility i lost my keys in a miele 1612 front load washer ... i have no idea where else they could have gone, but i cant seem to find them anywhere in the miele itself either ... the miele did give an error message at the end of the cycle but at the time i didnt realize my keys were missing and paid the error message no attention, so i cant remember which error message it was :( ... I need** to find my keys. Is there any chance they could have been sucked up into the washer somewhere? If so, how would i extract them? Thanks. Fairly urgent.

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

The posibility of the keys getting past the boot are slim to none if the are on a keychain of any kind. An individual key might but not on a keychain.

Sorry but your keys are somewhere else.

Please let me know if you have any other immediate concerns.
If not please select a positive rating at this time. Doing so will not close your question, and after you rate my service you may ask any followup questions you like. All at no additional charge.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Best, Smitty
**How to rate your expert**

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much for the reply. I figured this, but have no other ideas!!

In any case i feel like this was a no-brainer for you, so hard to say if tis worth 38$..

does your rating go down if i state as much to justanswer.com?

I am sorry, but I have no control over the amount you pay to have your question answered. All I do is answer the questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, no problem. Thanks!

You are welcome. Have a great day! =)