Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My new Subzero BI-36UFD is giving error codes Lo L1. The fan

My new Subzero BI-36UFD is giving error codes Lo L1. The fan begins to run, then about 10 seconds later it beeps twice and stops. This repeats over and over.

I called the sub zero customer care and all the tech could advise me is to do a power-on reset, and if that didn't work - call service tomorrow (after all my food has spoiled). I tried that and it made no difference
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Have you checked your incoming voltage to the unit. LO L1 is not a listed error code, but it means that the unit is showing low incoming voltage to the unit so you need to check your incoming power for correct voltage as you likely have a power issue.