Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a 166 bottle avanti cooler that is not cooling . I

I have a 166 bottle avanti cooler that is not cooling . I am located in Bellingham, Wa. and I cannot find anyone to repair it . Do you have any ideas ?
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

These units are hard to find any parts for or anyone to work on them due to the parts issues. Call their own service at 1-800-220-5570. They should be able to get someone or have a place you could take it to to get it worked on. That is the company's service department so if they can not do it maybe they can give you a new one. They have had a lot of issues with their products.