repairman4734
repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.
15371985

Our Bosch dishwater keeps coming up with an E-01 and will not

Our Bosch dishwater keeps coming up with an E-01 and will not start. I was wondering if you could please tell what this error means. Cheers Teresa
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for your question, it is appreciated. Your code means that there has been a power module failure. For the safety of the customer, Bosch does not recommend that the homeowner replace the module because the new module has to be reprogrammed by an authorized repairman. This is also because the inform. is not available to the do it yourselfer. I have given you a site, that you can scroll down and look at the error codes yourself. You may want to contact Bosch direct, info. in owners manual, or contact the store where it was purchased, and they can get you hooked up with a repair facility. Sorry

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/fix-it-yourself/fault-codes/dishwasher-fault-codes/3058-bosch-sms-series-dishwasher-fault-codes.html
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I will organise someone to come and have a look.

Hi Teresa, thanks for your reply back, again, it is appreciated. Wish you luck on your repair project. Have a good evening. Smile
Hi Teresa, thanks for letting me help you, it is appreciated.