Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a BOSCH dishwasher SHU9955UC/14 - appears to have no

I have a BOSCH dishwasher SHU9955UC/14 - appears to have no power to unit - is there a fuse? on appliance "re-set"
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So I'm sorry to say that there is no fuse on this dishwasher model. Also, there are no reset buttons or anything that you can just push to get the dishwasher working again. If you're certain that there is power getting to the dishwasher, remove the kick panel below the dishwasher and look for the 3" x 3" sheet metal box with the wire connections in it. Turn the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher or unplug the dishwasher before servicing. Remove the cover plate and look at the wire connections to see if any of the wires in the junctions box have shorted out. If they have been shorted or melted, you'll need to cut them back and re-wire them. If you find nothing at all wrong with the connections, then your control board is just shorted for one reason or another and the control board inside the door will need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the control board in case you need to order it.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!