Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.

I have a Miele Excella Series G 2670 SC that is displaying

I have a Miele Excella Series G 2670 SC that is displaying "no water intake"...How can I troubleshoot....

Jon : Hello
Jon : My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an authorized Miele service technician and I can help you today.
Jon : first thing you want to check here is that the water supply to the dishwasher has not been turned off.
Jon : if it has not and you are sure there is a flow of water to the dishwasher, then next you will need to turn the supply off to the dishwasher and check the filters screens at water valve and supply line to the valve. If there is any build up of sediment in the either screens then the flow of water can be restricted to the dishwasher. And can become clogged so much that the water can't pass through the valve and get into the machine.
Jon : if you find a clog in the filters please don't remove the filters or screens. Simple leave them in place and just flush the sediment or clog out with warm water. After the clog is cleared put the hoses and valve back and re check the flow of water to the machine.
Jon : if the flow is restored then that was all you needed to do. If there was no clog or the removal of the clog has not fixed the problem please check voltage to the fill valve at time of fill during a regular wash cycle. You should have 110 volts during a fill cycle. If you do and still no water into the machine then you need a new water flow system with the water valve. If no voltage then you need a new control

Jon where is the water valve and supply line valve

where and how do I check volts

Jon : Hello
Jon : sorry warren didn't see that you had responded back. I never saw a response until now.
Jon : at the valve, which on your machine will be just under the base of the dishwasher and can be accessed by removing the dishwasher from cabinetry. Then you can either remove the left side panel or tilt the dishwasher over and remove the bottom access panel.
Thank you again for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Get back to me here if you have any other questions and I will help you more for no additional charge. And please let me know how you make out with the water valve testing. And if you need parts please get back to me here and let me know what you need and I will get you the part info so you can order the part and have you install it if you feel capable.

Thanks again.