Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer model number GEW9200LW1 that

I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer model number GEW9200LW1 that just today stopped working, it has power the display lights as normal can select any cycle, yet all it does when pressing and holding the start button is beeps and clicks like it always has but the drum does not start turning, does not sound like the motor is running at all so i do not think it is a belt unless the motor is really quiet. Thanks
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

You need to remove the bottom panel on the unit. There are 2 screws on the bottom edge corner of the bottom access panel. Right behind the lint duct housing you will see the thermal fuse on the housing. Replace that one and it should work and turn on again. Here is a link to the part. Just copy and paste the link below into your address bar to get the part. All I ask is that you rate my assistance.

http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/part-detail.php?sku=3392519&brand=WPL