Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

electric controls on my model feb786cesh are flashing help

electric controls on my model feb786cesh are flashing help numbers we have no repair men in our area and I have 2 ovens also 1 oven hasn't self-cleaned in years
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Do you see a error code?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

f1 and f3

Ok thanks Margarita, The error codes mean the control board and oven sensor are bad, First check the oven sensor with a ohm meter, it will read around 1080 ohms at room temp, If it does not read on or near that mark it's bad, so I would begin with replacing the sensor, if after replacing that you get the F1 error still then the control board will need to be replaced.

If the sensor does read on or near that mark then you will just need to replace the control board.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what stops the self clean when everything else is working

The control board also, The control board basically controls everything, if the self clean does not work and everything else does then a relay on the control is bad. This means the control board will need to be replaced.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

whats the easy way to replace the control panel

Pull the unit out from the wall, Remove the panel at the rear of the control panel, Once off you will see the control board. At this point it will just be a matter of a couple of screws and swapping wires from old to new control.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where can I order these parts

Click the link below, you can either order the parts online or give them a call :)

Click here to order thee control.

Thanks!

Mike.