Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a kitchenaid dishwasher model KUDCNFXSS4, The power

We have a kitchenaid dishwasher model KUDCNFXSS4, The power seems to not be getting to the machine. I checked the outlet with another appliance to ensure power was available and it is. Is there a trip button or reset button that I need to push or a possible fuse?

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is a fuse that has likely opened. It is mounted on the control in between the doors and is accessed by removing the screws from the inner door panel and separating the doors. The fuse is shown as number 3 in the breakdown, pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Fuse Kit <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX it open and check it out. Best, Rick

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX me know if you run into trouble when you get in there.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!