Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

hey, my bissel steam mop is new. only used twice. i liked

hey, my bissel steam mop is new. only used twice. i liked it. but it won't work AT ALL now. nothing comes out...

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is a thermal fuse in the unit that opens if it gets too hot, usually if it is used for extended periods or if the water tank is left to run dry. This fuse has likely opened. You can easily locate the fuse by following the power wires in. The fuse will be in line with the main power wire and should show continuity when tested with a multimeter. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can't get it open.
There are screws and plastic tabs. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The model number is XXXXX 12257102MDA
Two of the screws won't come out...
Thay is why, for the most part these are not meant to be serviced. It is a throw away item, the breakdown below is as far as it gets. There are no service parts available for that model.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes figures. Thanks anyway.
You may be able to pry it open but will likely break it.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!