Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a GE Zone line Model AZ58H15DACM1. It shut down as

I have a GE Zone line Model AZ58H15DACM1. It shut down as if it had no power. A tech came out said it was main drive board. I replaced it my self and still has same trouble. After about 5-6 minutes the unit came on and ran for about 5-6 minutes than shut off again. Nothing on temp. display ect. Could it be a bad start up capacitor to cause this? Or could it be one of the other two circuit boards?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the display is going dead, it is not the capacitor. It has to be the power to the main control or the control itself is faulty. The relay board you replaced is just a distribution board with no logic controls. I would recommend replacing the main board below. The link is to a company that allows returns on installed parts, so there is no risk in trying that board.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!