Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

i have a kenmore ultrawash with only 0 digitd in the model

i have a kenmore ultrawash with only 0 digitd in the model # XXXXXXXXX Ishut off the power for 10 minutes but i still can not get thePF error code to go away
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The PF on the display just means that the power to the control has been interrupted. So, it will display every time you shut the power off. Will it go away if you press the Cancel/Drain button? Also, can you please repost the model number, this time leaving spaces, like 6 6 5. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1 1 0 7 6 3 9 9 1. i had shut the power off to clear the code, it goes away when i hit the drain button but returns when I press anyother nutton and thre washer will not run.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1 1 0 7 6 3 9 9 1. I had turned the power off to clear the PF code. it goes away when i hit the drain button but returns when I hit sany other button and won't allow me to run the dishwasher.

Your touch panel may be experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Cut the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. Let me know what happens and I can get you the correct part information, if necessary.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

massaging did not work

Did anything change at all, even a small change?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, can you please double check that model number? If it is a dishwasher, it should start with 665. and have 7 or 8 more numbers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

triple checked. when i was checking online it said Kenmores dishwasherss model numbers starting with 110 were made by whirlpool. it is 1 1 0 7 6 3 9 9 1 , seriel number is XXXXX

The 110 is a Whirlpool prefix for the laundry line. Dishwashers are 665 for Whirlpool built. Can you post a picture of the model tag from the dishwasher at and send me the download link. I just want to make certain I get you the accurate part information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i can 't post a picture, the part# XXXXX the sticker says(NNN) NNN-NNNN

The model tag is on the tub, directly in front of the rubber door gasket on the left side after the door is opened. Is this where you are seeing the model number at?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well, I believe the control will need to be replaced but I can't get you a link to the correct part because the model number is XXXXX good. If you can find any other model numbers you can certainly post them and I can get you the part information once we get a good model number.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can we look up that part number to see what model # XXXXX is used on?

That part number is XXXXX part number for the sticker and is not a part that comes up but a manufacturer's internal number. A picture of the tag would be very helpful.