Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Type your question here. after 1 minute of work the dryer

Type your question here.
after 1 minute of work the dryer stops and display error code 23 then F. the dryer model is
110.96562500

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The thermistor your dryer uses to regulate the temperature has failed or the wiring has shorted or opened. If the wiring looks to be okay, the thermistor will need to be replaced. The part you will likely need is available below as well as a link to a video that will show you how to replace it!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Thermistor

Repair Video

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!